Friday, June 11, 2010

My Hobby

For this month during 11th of June and 11th of July I have a new hobby it´s call South Africa´s Worl Cup 2010.
This hobby is about to watch on tv a lot of football´s match of South Africa´s Worl Cup 2010 independent who will play or the hour that it will be transmited.
I started to practice this hobby today in the morning at 10 am in the match between South Africa and Mexico, it was a very interesting match and the final score was an equalize of 1, but I think that South Africa deserve to wins beacause it plays much more better than Mexico.

From today I will practice this hobby everyday because each day until 11th of July there are very interesting football´s match to watch on tv, being the most important to me obviously Chile´s match (the 1st v/s Honduras, the 2nd v/s Switzerland and the 3rd v/s Spain) and anothers like Argentina v/s Nigeria, Brasil v/s Portugal and Dutchland v/s Autralia, etc.

I like to watch on tv the most football`s match of South Africa´s World Cup 2010 that I can because I enjoy a lot watching football players with this quality, ability, cleverness to drive the ball and the way that them make goals. As well the countries that are taking part of World Cup are countries that has the best football´s leagues but in the most of them it`s related to his incomes.
Generally the richest countries have better teams of football that poorer countries but in spit of this differences football is the better sport and World Cup is like a 1 month party.

4 comments:

  1. I love football. My house is a football stadium every morning! We are addicted to football, so imagine how we enjoyed the football World Cup!
    Although Chile is not playing, the flags of our country are not absent from the decoration! ajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Your hobby it's excellent. I practice it too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I do not really like football
    but I can see how people have fun seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Alan. You are improving.

    Comments,

    If after a preposition, you have a verb, you use the verb in -ing.

    "This hobby is about (to) watchING on (tv) TV ..."

    You also talk about "football(´s) match" because "match" does not possess "Football". The word "football" functions as an adjective.

    Use past tense here, please, "I think that South Africa deserve to wins beacause it plays much more better than Mexico."


    Also, say, "OTHERS like Brazil.."

    In this paragraph, say, " As well the countries that are taking part of World Cup are countries that (has) HAVE (COUNTRIES is plural) the best football(´s) (ADJECTIVE) leagues but (in) the most of them it`s related to his incomes...." What is related to their income? What is the reference?

    And "Football" (even though I would say, "soccer" is THE BEST sport. (SUPERLATIVE OF "GOOD")

    2 points.

    ReplyDelete