Friday, June 18, 2010

Me at the Dalcahue`s Cementery


This photograph was taken at the Dalcahue`s Cementery a very touristic town of the south of Chile ubicated in Chiloe`s island.
It was taken by a friend called Lee Busel in our last holidays in febreaury of this year.
This photograph shows me in front of a tomb mades with a wood`s cross, it was ubicated in the final part of Dalcahue`s Cementery. I was looking to skyline when my holidays`s partner tooks me the picture sorpresive.
I dont remember the exactly date that the picture was taken but it was be between 5th and 10th of febreaury of this year, because during this days we were camping in Dalcahue.
I like this picture a lot because I was unprepared when it was taken by my firend and in spite of it I think that I look good.
Talking about the picture`s esthetics I think that it was very special because it shows the death (that generally is asociated to something frightening) in a very beatifull nature`s landscape with a lot of trees and plants. Also the colours are very beautifull.

Also I like this picture because it`s reminds me a lot of good moments of my last holidays when I visited a lot of beauty places like Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, and a lot of Chiloe`s town like Dalcahue, Castro, Nercon and Cucao.

Like an extra information I can say that ever that I went to a small town I like to visit its cementery because the cementeries portrays the culture and the customs of the places.

1 comment:

  1. Great Alan,

    Have a look, "Like (an) extra information (UNCOUNTABLE NOUN) I can say that WHENever I (went) GO to a small town, I like to visit its cementery because (the) cementeries portray(s) the culture and the customs of the places.

    2 POINTS

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete