Thursday, June 24, 2010

My favourite sport

My favourite sport is the football soccer it consists to kicking a ball with the foot in an attempt to score a goal. It is playing between 2 teams integrated ussually by the same number of members, it could be play between one v/s one or more.
Professional soccer is playing in field of grass and the teams are integrated by eleven players each one.
Other kind of popular football soccer are baby football that is played in a field of wood or cement between 5 members in each team and also the football 7 that is very similar but it is played by teams of seven players, only some rules vary in each kind of soccer.
Talking about football´s history, I can say that it was invented by the Englands at the end of 1400 but modern football soccer was cosolidate during 1800, and during the same century the first football soccer´s association was create in England, but the F.I.F.A (International Federation of Association Football) that brings together all professional football soccer federations of each country was create in 1904.

I like football soccer a lot because I practice from I was a kid, and I think that it´s a sport that cause a lot of passion in me. Also I like it because is the most popular sport and it could be practice by anyone, the only thing that you need to play is ball and another person that wants to play with you.

I practice football soccer once a week, I play the kind of soccer called baby football with 10 friends and we make the same teams every match, so we can practice and train between us.

2 comments:

  1. Imagine enjoying this world cup and especially now that Chile qualified for the second round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allan,

    Do you mean, "My favorite sport is soccer?"

    Also, check PASSIVE VOICE FOR PAST TENSE.

    "Thursday, June 24, 2010
    My favourite sport

    "My favourite sport is (the football) soccer it consists (to) OF kicking a ball with the foot in an attempt to score a goal. It is (playing) PLAYED between 2 teams integrated ussually by the same number of members, it could be playED between one v/s one or more."

    ONE WHAT?

    Football was invented by ENGLISH people?

    1.5 points.

    IT WOULD BE GOOD TO PRACTICE AT THE PLATAFORMA BEFORE THE TEST NEXT WEEK.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete