Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Chilean Society

The actual Chilean society is bad in a lot of things, the money distribution is bad, the education and health that receive the people is bad and in general the society is very inequality in a lot of terms.

If I could make what ever I want in the Chilean society I change a lot of things, first I start changing the health and the education system, making that State takes care of them giving it a lot of money, so by this way I can abolish the profit, that is the main reason that cause inequality. With this reforms we are improving a lot so the people could get a better quality of life.
Second I create I new system of social prevition giving profits to poor families, by this way they could have a minimum floor to satisfy his basic needs.
If I have to compare the Chilean society with anothers I could say that comparing with Latinamerica and Africa Chile is better that the most of his countries but comparing with Northamerica, Europe and Asia Chile is worst, I think that this happen because the Chilean State don`t worried about a lot of things leaving that the Market takes care.

Finally I think that Chilean society is getting worse because we have a right political government so how them say they want to reduce Public Expenditure. They think that this is the better option to make grow the economy, but I think that this kind of measure only helps to increase the inequality in our society.

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that we have a future minister in the group...:)

    regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan
    I am agree with your post, I also think that these are the principal problems of the chilean society
    bye

    ReplyDelete