Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My favorite band

My favorite band is Bersuit Vergarabat, this is an argentinian rock band arised in the 90´s.
Bersuit mix rock with latinoamerican´s genres like cumbia, tango, ska and candombe.

Nowadays the band is integrated by Gustavo Cordera (voice), J. Carlos Subirá (keyboard and voice), Carlos Martín (drums), Oscar Righi (guitar), José Cespedes (bass and voice), and anothers.
They have at the moment 10 albums, the most mentioned are "Libertinaje", "De la Cabeza" and "La Argentinidad al Palo", but also I Like a lot "Hijos del culo".
Bersuit is very famous in Latinoamerica, they have been in Chile a lot of times and I went to see them every when I can (more than 4 times)

If I think why Bersuit is my favourite band I can say that I like a lot his letters that talked about angainst the political system and the actual society, and also I like his romantical songs.
So I say that this band talk about every great man want to heard.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Alan,

    But your post is way past the deadline. You ought to finish it the same day of the class, or at least 48 hours after, that is to say the 25th. Your post date says April 28th.

    Sorry, I have said it many times in class.

    No points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete