Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My English experience

My experience learning English at University was more interesting that I thought.
Making some history when I enter to the University at 2006 I did the English test to know what is the level of english that I must to curse. The results said that I had to take English III, but I didn´t take it until the first semester of 2010, my last year at University.
So my experience with English started just this year, I think that I hadn´t take it before because I wasn´t so motivated with the idea of take an obligatory course of English.

My experience with English courses during University was different that I expected, I think that it would be very borring and monotonous,but it was not like that. The english courses that I taked show to me that learn english could be more funniest that I thought.
If I have to explain what is the thing that I most like during english class was when we talked about our lifes, or the things that we believe or not like love or god for example.
I like a lot to talk about this things and I also like to make jokes in daily talks, and I think that during english class I could express myself how I´am but to make it I had dare to talk in english althought I talked wrongly, so If I wanted to talk and make jokes in english of course I had to make an effort. Making accounts I could think that this is a good way to learn english because I think that I improve a lot.
Another think that I want to metion is about blog, sometimes I didn´t like it because of the topics that we had to write, but in general blogging like exercise I like it. I think that one of the advantage of the blog is that is a different way to learn because it develop different english habilities that in another way or in the classic way to learn english (in my case in the school) it couldn`t been practice.

In general terms I can say that my english experience during university was good, better that I expected but If I have to conclude specifically with this second semester I could describe it as great, because I feel that I improve a lot by a way that I like, talking, talking and talking and also having a great time, laughing a lot and knowing different kind of persons. All the class must to have the kind of interaction that we had during english IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment