Saturday, May 29, 2010

Alan´s Ipod


My favourite piece of technology is the Ipod. The Ipod is a mp4 reproductor that has a lot of memory to save music, videos, photos, files, etc.
I bougth ipod to a cousin one year ago, it had 2 years of use, but it was in very good conditions like it was new.
I use it generally to hear music and to save my university´s files.
I use Ipod every day, when I use transantiago to go home and sometimes when I go to parties and people wants dancing music.
I like my Ipod beacause it can save 30 gigabytes of music or another files, so I can have with me all my favourite music and also it have a lot of options, and it`s very easy to use, is like a mini computer.
If I don`t have an Ipod in my life, oh my god!!, my life will be much more boring because music is a very important part of life. In my case music is associated with good moments, music ever could cheer up bad moments and thanks to Ipod I can have my music with me all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Good Alan.

    And the comments?

    1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the coments, I dont remember who but can I check it to show you..

    ReplyDelete